Despite the fact that there are various brands of printers on the lookout, Canon is the best option of users with regards to consummate print. Canon is notable for its excellent printing. To utilize the printer, the initial step is its setup.
In the event that a user needs to know how to setup Canon wireless printer, at that point it tends to be effortlessly done by adhering to a bunch of directions. Canon printer wireless setup is utilized to connect a user’s computer and the Canon printer via wireless network. On the off chance that a wireless connection is set up, there will be a favorable position of printing anyplace utilizing the device. On the off chance that a record is spared in the device and it should be printed, simply select the document and get it printed.
Canon Printer Setup Wirelessly
Thinking about how to set up a Canon printer on your Mac, Windows, iPad, iPhone, iPod or Android telephone? Basically download the “Canon PRINT App”, press your printer wireless to connect button and the data put away on your device, including your Wi-Fi password and name, will naturally be moved to make the setup process snappier and easier than any time.
Various Methods Wi-Fi Setup of Canon Printer
The two methods utilized in wireless connection are the WPS method and the standard connection method. At the point when a user is looking for a Canon printer setup, any of these methods can be utilized for the connection. Guarantee your Canon printer is equipped for connecting with the Internet prior to continuing.
WPS Setup Connection Method:
This method is usually utilized for Windows and Mac operating systems. The wireless router has a press button for WPS. Check for the wireless connection settings on the computer and afterward empower WEP security. Beneath referenced are the steps to connect Canon printer to Wi-Fi:
- Turn on the Canon printer and spot the router close by with the goal that the WPS catch could be in reach.
- Hold the Wi-Fi button on the printer till the light is ON.
- In the wake of waiting for 2 minutes, hit the WPS button on the router.
- While looking for a network, blue Wi-Fi light be on. When connected to a wireless network. Power and Wi-Fi lights will stay composed.
- To check the connectivity, have a go at printing a page from the Canon printer.
- Put the sheets into the printer and check if the printer works properly.
- You’ve wrapped up connecting your Canon printer to Wi-Fi network. Have a go at printing a test page and it should work. These steps will help the user in Canon printer wireless setup.
Canon Standard Connection Method:
If the router doesn’t have WPS highlight, utilize this method. Underneath referenced are the rules when a user needs to know how to setup Canon printer utilizing this method.
- Connect computer to printer for the network settings.
- Burden the information plate with papers.
- Press and hold the resume or cancel button for a couple of moments.
- In the printout of the data page, check the connection status.
- Confirm the network name too.
- Guarantee that the printer is turned on and properly connected for setup. For wired connection, ethernet cable is required.
- Check if the necessary drivers are as of now installed on the system.
- Connect the printer to the internet and check its speed.
- If there should arise an occurrence of a router, connect the computer and printer to the router.
Canon Printer Setup for Windows OS
- Click on Start and afterward Settings to open it.
- At that point, Devices is clicked in the Settings window.
- Under this option, select Printer and Scanners and afterward choose the option of
- Add the printer or scanner. It will add a printer in the rundown.
- Connect it to a similar network as of printer.
- Complete the set up on your device by following the above steps. At the point when the setup is done, you’ll have the option to begin using your printer. At long last, the printer can be utilized for printing from Windows and Canon wireless printer setup is finished.
Canon Printer Setup for Mac OS
- The initial step is to choose System Preferences and select Printers and Scanners.
- Select + image to add the printer.
- In the accessible rundown, select the printer and add it.
- On account of a router, connect the Mac device and printer to a similar network.
- To guarantee the connection, step through the exam print.
To know more about Canon printer Wi-Fi setup or for some other question, the help group of Canon can be reached. The chiefs in the client service of Canon will give all the necessary help to the users. The subtleties of contact utilizing which the help can be reached is accessible on the official site of Canon.