Standard users for its printing devices frequently burn for “how to connect Canon PIXMA MX492 printer to Wi-Fi” on the internet. On the off chance that you have a Canon PIXMA MX492 printer and you are attempting to discover courses through which you can connect it with your Wi-Fi connection (cableless setup) at that point this article will manage you through each guidance that you have to know.
Yet, before you start the connectivity process, you’ll have to affirm the accompanying prerequisites to have the option to connect your printer with the Wi-Fi.
- Wireless router
- PC or Laptop
- A working internet connection
Whenever you have obtained all the essential necessities referenced above, you can process with the wireless setup.
On the off chance that you are utilizing a Windows PC or laptop, at that point you can undoubtedly do the Canon MX492 wireless setup by following the steps given in this part. Before you start with the cableless or wireless connection setup, you’ll have to set up your printer for the link less setup. Adhere to the guidelines referenced beneath.
Steps To Prepare Your PIXMA MX492 For Cableless Setup
- Turn on your printer.
- In the menu option on the top, press the Setup button.
- Utilize the triangle route catches to choose the Wireless LAN Setup option and afterward press OK.
- Now, select Other Setup and press OK.
- Select Cableless Setup and press OK.
Now that you have effectively arranged your printer for the Cableless setup, follow the steps referenced further to connect it with your Wi-Fi router via your Windows PC.
How to Connect Canon PIXMA MX492 Printer to WiFi on Windows OS 10, 8.1, 7, XP
To connect your Canon printer to the Wi-Fi router, you’ll have to install the printer programming into your Windows PC or Laptop device for this.
- Close your all applications before installation.
- Sign-in on utilizing an administrator user account.
In the event that you have a PC or laptop is empowered with the CD-ROM drive then you can just embed the CD that joined the Pinter pack. For programming installation through the CD, you will have the accompanying:
- Supplement the CD in the CD-ROM drive.
- Click on the “Run Msetup4.exe” on the autoplay screen.
- Click yes to proceed on the User Account Control discourse box.
Then again, you can likewise download the installation wizard on the web. To do this, follow the steps beneath:
- Go to the Canon official site http://canon.com/ijsetup/.
- Click on the Set-Up option.
- Enter the item name of printer model MX492 in the crate on the top and click the Go button. Or on the other hand you can likewise choose your printer model in the MX list in the main letter segment.
- On the following page, select a nation or area.
- Download the Setup.
- Run the download record and start with the installation process.
- Adhere to the guidance offered underneath to finish the installation process.
- When the document has been spared into your computer, double tap on it and follows the onscreen steps.
- Click “Next” and afterward click on the “Wireless LAN Connection”.
- Click on the “Connect via wireless router (suggested)” option and afterward click Next.
- Now, click Cableless Setup. Click “Yes”, if, on the off chance that, you see the “.NET Framework” screen keep clicking “Yes”.
- On the following page, the product installation list clicks the “Following” button.
- Further guidelines until you see the Setup Completion exchange box shows up, click on the “Total” button.
- Now, click on Next and on the off chance that you see the “Broadened Survey Program” screen then you may click on “Agree” to take an interest in the program or, more than likely click on disagree to proceed with the installation process without installing the review program. This won’t influence the machine’s usefulness.
- The installation process has been finished till now. You would now be able to see the “Test Print window” on your screen.
- To check the printer’s usefulness, Insert a clear paper inside the printer and click on the Execute option.
- When the test print is done click straightaway and skirts the following window.
- Click on exit to complete the installation process.
How to Connect Canon PIXMA MX492 Printer to WiFi on Mac OS X 10.7.5 – 10.13
- Go to the official site of Canon http://canon.com/ijsetup/.
- Click on the Setup Option.
- Select your printer model by composing “MX492” in the inquiry bar on the top and click “Go”. Or on the other hand somebody can likewise choose yourprinter item name in the MX list in the main letter segment.
- Now, select your nation or locale and click on the “Download” option.
- On the off chance that your record has been downloaded, at that point double tap the downloaded .dmg document.
- After again double tap the “Setup Icon” and tap the “Following” option.
- In the crate screen, type the administrator name and password. At that point click the “Install Helper” option.
- Click on the “Following” button.
- Now, select your printer connection method and choose the “Wireless LAN Connection” option at that point click “Next”.
- Now, select your wireless LAN connection method and choose “Connect via wireless router (suggested)” option at that point click “Next”.
- From that point forward, click the “Cableless Setup” option and click once more “Next”.
- At that point click on the “Add Printer”.
- Choose the “Canon xxx series Canon IJ Network” and click the “Add” button.
- Now, click on the “Following”.
- The setup is finished and clicks “Next”.
- Click the “Leave” catch to finish the installation.
- Wireless LAN setup utilizing “Cableless setup” is now finished for Mac OS device.
The previously mentioned data will surely work for you, the total process of how to connect my Canon PIXMA MX492 printer to Wi-Fi on Mac and Windows OS. On the off chance that somebody is as yet observing the Canon MX492 wireless setup connection issues and needs to redress immediately. At that point somebody should contact the help group to get fast assistance from the specialists.
Troubleshooting Canon Printer
If you are having any problems with your Canon printer, the guides below may help you troubleshoot it:
- How to Connect Canon PIXMA MG3620 Printer to Wi-Fi
- How to Connect Canon PIXMA MX490 Printer to Wi-Fi
- How to Connect Canon PIXMA TS3122 Printer to Wi-Fi
- How to Connect Canon Printer to Wi-Fi
- How to Install Canon Printer Driver on Mac
- How to Install Canon Printer Driver on Windows
- How to Setup Canon Wireless Printer