Being a Canon printer user, you can appreciate the top tier printing highlights that you can access on different devices. Yet, before utilizing your printer on your favored device, you will need to connect it which is conceivable through changed ways. On the off chance that you need to utilize your Canon printer on your Mac, at that point you should install its driver so as to print. The way toward downloading or installing the Canon printer on Mac is basic and you can just perform it. In any case, in the event that you don’t realize how to install Canon printer on Mac, at that point you should think about that before playing out the installation cycle. In this article, you will find out about the bit by bit cycle to download and install the Canon printer driver on your Mac.
How to Download Canon Printer Driver on Mac?
Before installing your Canon printer on Mac, you will be needed to download the driver for your favored device which is generally significant so as to utilize your Canon printer on Mac. You can without much of a stretch download your Canon printer driver according to your device and in the event that you don’t realize how to install Canon printer driver on Mac subsequent to downloading, at that point you can experience the beneath exceptionally basic and direct advances:
- Most importantly, go to the official Canon printer site from your internet browser on Mac.
- Presently click on the Support section which is accessible at the correct corner of the screen.
- You can likewise discover the Support and Downloads option.
- From that point forward, select your OS and Driver starting from the drop section.
- Click on the Download option to download the product on your Mac.
- Presently, hang tight for the less minutes until the driver downloads on Mac.
- Presently spare the downloaded Canon printer driver on your Mac and afterward discover it in the chose envelope.
How to Install Canon Printer on Mac?
In the wake of downloading the Canon printer driver on your Mac, the following thing coming is installing these drivers on Mac. You can install your Canon printer on Mac subsequent to downloading which is extremely simple to install. Yet, in the event that you don’t realize how to install Canon printer drivers for Mac, at that point you can adhere to the beneath instructions for that:
- Most importantly, connect your Canon printer to your Mac utilizing a USB link.
- Click on the Apple menu which is accessible at the left corner side of the screen.
- Click on the Printers and scanners section.
- Presently your Mac will recognize your printer model and if likewise distinguish the necessary drivers according to your device.
- From that point forward, check whether you can discover the connect option or not and afterward ensure that your printer is connected to your Mac.
- Presently adhere to the on-screen instructions to connect your Canon printer to your Mac and afterward take a print test.
By following these above-recorded strides on the best way to install Canon printer driver on Mac, you can undoubtedly install your Canon printer on your Mac. However, in the event that you are not fit for installing your printer driver or have some other kind of question, at that point you can essentially contact the help group of the Canon printer and get the pertinent help.
Troubleshooting Canon Printer
If you are having any problems with your Canon printer, the guides below may help you troubleshoot it:
- How to Connect Canon PIXMA MG3620 Printer to Wi-Fi
- How to Connect Canon PIXMA MX490 Printer to Wi-Fi
- How to Connect Canon PIXMA MX492 Printer to Wi-Fi
- How to Connect Canon PIXMA TS3122 Printer to Wi-Fi
- How to Connect Canon Printer to Wi-Fi
- How to Install Canon Printer Driver on Windows
- How to Setup Canon Wireless Printer