Once you have connected your Canon printer to the PC with Windows 10 working system, you have to have an appropriate printer driver. Canon’s official site offers all the drivers for every one of its items. You can peruse their site and discover the printer driver according to your necessity. Here, you can check the means to download the Canon printer driver for Windows 10.
Canon offers various sites as indicated by the region picked by you and, there is a likelihood that the printer models are not the equivalent in all the nations. For simple downloading and installing, you can utilize your internet browser for looking through the drivers legitimately. You can allude to the means mentioned beneath:
- Open your internet browser and afterward go to the renowned Google web crawler. You can type the Canon model name printer in the hunt bar.
- As a rule, the top outcomes will have the printer driver for your ideal model number. You can click the connection on the query items page which will divert you to the download page.
- At that point, you have to choose the particular working system related with the printer. Here we are utilizing Windows 10 as the working system.
- From that point onward, click the Download connection or button to download the printer drivers on your PC.
- At long last, double tap the downloaded record of the driver and adhere to the on-screen instruction to install.
Points to Remember While Installing
On the off chance that you need to realize how to install Canon printer driver in windows 10, you should consider the accompanying information:
- The model name of your Canon printer.
- The particular working system.
- The right and most recent version of the printer driver.
With this data, you can download and install the Canon printer drivers effectively in your Windows 10 PC.
How to Download Canon Printer Driver for Windows 10
The most common approach to connect the Canon printer to your PC is to utilize a USB link. With a wired connection, it turns into a neighborhood printer. Whenever required, you can install a remote printer or add a printer on your system which is as of now connected to another system. In the event that you need to realize how to install Canon printer on Windows 10, follow the means mentioned beneath:
- Connect the Canon printer to your PC device with a USB link and turn it ON.
- At that point, open the Start menu and go to the Settings section.
- In the following stage, click Devices on the Settings page.
- From that point onward, you have to click the option of “Add a printer” or scanner.
- In the event that Windows 10 recognizes the Canon printer, click the name of the printer and adhere to the on-screen instructions to finish the cycle of installation.
If You Wish to Add a Wireless Printer, Follow the Below-Mentioned Steps:
- You can utilize the LCD board on the Canon printer to enter the remote setup.
- Select the Wi-Fi organize and for this, you should know the home system SSID. It tends to be found by drifting the mouse on the Wi-Fi icon in the taskbar.
- At that point, you have to enter the secret word of your system.
- You can discover your printer naturally added in the section of Devices, under Settings.
In the event that you are confronting issues with the remote printer settings, you have to guarantee that your PC is close to the remote switch. To fix the issue incidentally, you can oversee it by utilizing the ethernet link if both the devices have ethernet ports.
Steps to Add a Shared Printer
Windows have an element named HomeGroup which naturally shares the printers and a few documents on the PC of a similar home system. On the off chance that it isn’t set up on your PC, physically connect to the common printer.
For any further inquiries and issues about how to download and install the Canon printer driver in Windows 10, you can contact the assistance group of Canon. The assist group with willing help you with a wide range of inquiries identified with the Canon printer. The contact subtleties to contact them are accessible on Canon’s official site.
Troubleshooting Canon Printer
If you are having any problems with your Canon printer, the guides below may help you troubleshoot it:
- How to Connect Canon PIXMA MG3620 Printer to Wi-Fi
- How to Connect Canon PIXMA MX490 Printer to Wi-Fi
- How to Connect Canon PIXMA MX492 Printer to Wi-Fi
- How to Connect Canon PIXMA TS3122 Printer to Wi-Fi
- How to Connect Canon Printer to Wi-Fi
- How to Install Canon Printer Driver on Mac
- How to Setup Canon Wireless Printer