Have you brought another iPhone or Brother printer? Or then again you need to know how to connect the two of them to print your stuff? Are you actually confronting the inquiry that “How would I print from iPhone to Brother printer?” Well, you are in the opportune spot, this article will control you on the best way to connect your the two devices and use them to print things.
How to Connect iPhone to Brother Printer
Before you begin utilizing your Brother printer to print stuff via your iPhone, you’ll have to connect the two of them. Follow the steps offered beneath to comprehend the process. Ensure that your iPhone is connected to the Wi-Fi.
- Turn on your Brother device and press the Menu button on the top.
- Utilize the UP or Down keys to choose “Setup Wizard” and press “OK”.
- Press 1 to choose “Switch Network interface to wireless?” to instate the wireless setup wizard.
- Now the device will show you all the Wi-Fi connections accessible close to you. You’ll have to choose your own Wi-Fi name and enter the password to connect your printing device with the router.
- Press 1 key to apply your changes.
- When the printing device is effectively connected with the Wi-Fi, it will print an affirmation WLAN report and will a message will be shown.
- Press Ok to complete the process.
Note: Your iPhone and Brother printer must be connected to a similar Wi-Fi network.
How do I Print From iPhone to Brother Printer
Now that you have connected your Brother printer with your Wi-Fi, you can basically utilize it to make prints by utilizing your iPhone. There are various approaches to do this, perused the article further to know.
Utilizing AirPrint (iOS) to Print
AirPrint is an Apple application that utilizes a wireless LAN network for printing. It is the most generally utilized printing application that makes printing simpler for apple users. Follow the steps offered beneath to utilize this application for printing.
Steps for Printing Items via AirPrint
- You’ll have to guarantee that your printer is turned out great.
- Select the thing in your iPhone that you need to print.
- Now, tap on the “Share” symbol and afterward “Print” option.
- Now you will see all the accessible printer options close to you.
- Tap on the “Select Printer” to choose your printing device.
- You will see the accompanying print settings in your application. You can change these settings as indicated by your prerequisites.
Paper Settings: You can change the size of the paper on the printer and the application will consequently recognize the size of the paper set into your printer. On the off chance that there will be any size distinction between your alloted paper size and the size of the paper in your printer, an option will incite on your iPhone that will request you to affirm the size from the paper.
Number of Copies to be Print: You can choose the quantity of duplicates to be printed for the thing you need to print.
Black and White: If you need the shade of your last print in grayscale, you can choose this option.
Twofold sided Printing: If you need to print on the two sides of the paper, you can essentially choose this option. In any case, this option is appropriate to chosen document types.
Page Range: You can choose the particular piece of an archive and website page to make prints.
Utilizing Printer Pro (iOS) to Print
Printer Pro is another best apple application that can be utilized for printing via your iPhone. Its user interface is as basic as the AirPrint application and all the print settings are the equivalent. In the event that you need to utilize Printer Pro as your best option for printing your things, you can follow all the steps referenced above to print.
Troubleshooting Brother Printer
If you are having any problems with your Brother printer, the guides below may help you troubleshoot it:
- Brother Printer Default Password
- Brother Printer Firmware Update
- Brother Printer Troubleshooting
- Brother Printer Won’t Print
- How to Add Brother Printer to Mac
- How to Change Toner on Brother Printer
- How to Connect Brother Printer to Computer or Laptop
- How to Connect Brother Printer to Mac
- How to Connect Brother Printer to Wi-Fi
- How to Install Brother Printer Driver on Mac
- How to Install Brother Printer Driver on Windows
- How to Reset Your Brother Printer to Default Factory Settings?
- Why Is My Brother Printer Printing Blank Pages?