Without a doubt, Brother Printers furnishes quality prints with various proficient highlights. It additionally offers a wide scope of printers with first class innovations and highlights. Notwithstanding, it gives immaculate administrations to access there are times when because of any equipment or programming glitch a user discovers utilizing printer inconvenient. Brother printers even have numerous honors in view of its various difficulties and great execution. However, much the same as all that you see isn’t gold henceforth you likewise may confront issues like Brother printer printing clear pages while printing.
Also, in case you’re one of those users who state my Brother printer prints clear pages and confronting an issue. You should quit stressing over it. As this article has presented to you all the data through which you can get ideal prints on your Brother printer.
Know the First What can be the Reason Behind This?
In this way, in the event that you are likewise such a user who is confronting a similar issue and don’t have a clue how to pull off it then you will not freeze. You should simply to discover approaches to fix such an issue. Furthermore, in the event that you have arrived here looking for your answers, at that point you will be loose as you will find full confirmation solutions from this spot. Along these lines, to begin with fixing your issue you should initially know why Brother printer just printing clear pages and for that, you can peruse the article further. To determine any issue it is smarter to know about the reasons and afterward its goals. Furthermore, we have you shrouded in both the cases.
- Check Printer and Computer Connection: First and foremost, on the off chance that your brother printer is wireless requirements wifi to work, at that point it can as a result of inappropriate internet connection. Additionally, on the off chance that you have not entered the right password of wifi in light of which you can’t connect your printer. In the event that your printer and computer or some other device are not connected properly or with the right device.
- Check Ink Label: Another explanation that can cause such an issue is the lower Ink in the printer. In the event that the printer doesn’t have adequate ink, at that point likewise you can confront this issue.
- Check Printer Cartridge: on the off chance that you have not fixed the cartridge properly or on the off chance that it isn’t of acceptable quality is likewise one reason in light of which you are stuck in such a circumstance.
- Check Printer Driver Settings: Before continuing, check your printer driver settings. On the off chance that the printer driver setting isn’t set correctly, right it right away.
Furthermore, there can be numerous different issues as a result of which you are trapped. Also, to know how to determine my Brother printer prints clear pages issues you can follow the steps underneath.
How to Fix Brother Printer Is Printing Blank Pages Issue on Windows?
- Most importantly, you should press the Windows key on your system and under All Apps select the Windows System.
- At that point you have to choose the Control Panel and go to the View Devices and Printers segment under Hardware and Sound.
- Next, by opening the Printers envelope you have to check the Printer’s properties.
- From that point forward, you’re needed to click on the Advanced option and click the Printer Processor option.
- From that point, you need to choose the Winprint under the Print Processor.
- Likewise, you should be certain that you have chosen the RAW option under the Default Data type and click OK.
- Further, Under the Advanced Tab, you ought to uncheck “Keep printed reports” in the event that it is checked and click Apply option.
- Also, by picking the General Tab and click “Print Test Page”.
- In the event that your printer prints correctly, at that point the issue is settled.
This is the manner by which Brother printer printing clear pages glitch will be settled and prints correctly. In the event that something goes wrong, you actually observe the issue, you should attempt to uninstall and reinstall the Brother MFL-Pro Software Suite. You can download it on the web or in the event that you have a Software CD, use it to reinstall the product.
On the off chance that the Brother Printer issue actually perseveres, you have to visit the official help page of Brother Printer to fix the issue as quickly as time permits. Pushing forward, you can check the fix to Brother printer clear page issue on Mac.
How to Fix Brother Printer Is Printing Blank Pages Issue on Mac?
- In the first place, you should open the System Preferences option utilizing Apple Menu or in the Dock.
- At that point select the “Printers and Scanners” symbol under Hardware.
- Next, choose the Brother Printer Driver that you need to erase from the rundown.
- In the event that you don’t discover the Printer driver name in the rundown, click the “+” in addition to fasten underneath the printers segment on the left side.
- Press the “- ” short catch beneath the printers area on the left side.
- Likewise, you’re needed to click OK or Delete Printer to affirm the process.
- In the event that you have various copies of the Brother Printer Driver in the rundown, erase all.
- Snap the + in addition to fasten underneath the Printers segment zone on the left side.
- Now, click the “Default Icon” at the highest point of the window.
- Choose your printer from the printer name list.
- Further, from the Use or Printer utilizing the rundown option, you have to sure that CUPS Driver is chosen (Shown as Brother XXXXXX CUPS Machine’s Model).
- From that point forward, you need to click the Add button, thusly, the printer driver will show up in the rundown and close the Printer list.
Now, you should attempt to print and you will see the print plainly. What’s more, you will at this point don’t perceive any Brother Printer issue. In the event that your printer actually prints clear pages and you’re asking for what reason is my Brother printer printing clear pages? At that point you should require help to determine this issue.
Figure Out How Would You Fix a Brother Printer That Is Printing Blank
Check the Printer Ink Status
At that point you can continue to check if the ink in your printer is full or not. Also, for that you have to check the ink status in the accompanying steps:
- To begin with, Turn on the printer and tap on the “Menu” button.
- Choose ink the board and tap “OK”.
- Now select the ink volume option and tap “OK” to check the status of the ink.
Reinsert the Ink Cartridge or Toner Into the Printer
Likewise, you can take out and afterward re-embed the toner. For that, you have to open the ink cartridge cover and pull down the cartridge lock switch to eliminate the cartridge. At that point subsequent to cleaning, returned it to a similar spot cautiously and check if your issue gets settled or not.
Clean the Print Head Properly
In the event that your print head isn’t cleaned properly and there are pieces of paper stuck then additionally you can face such an issue. To know how to clean the print head you can follow the steps beneath:
- From your printer tap on the “Menu” fasten and continue towards the ink area.
- Choose the “Cleaning” option with the assistance of the bolt fastens and tap “OK” to affirm.
- Pick the black shading first and press the perfect or okay catch.
- As of now Select the other concealing cartridges and press the clean.
- At long last, press the cleaning decision.
Check Print Alignment
You can likewise choose to fix print arrangement in the accompanying steps:
- Go to the ink area from your printer and choose “Improve Print Quality”.
- Continuing further, you have to tap on the arrangement option and choose the paper size as per which you need to adjust your printer.
- Now, push the essential arrangement, and weight the paper on the plate.
- Finally, press the start.
Uncheck the Keep Printed Documents
You may likewise check in the event that you have the correct nature of the paper. In the event that you don’t have the correct quality, at that point likewise you can face such an issue and the printer won’t print on the paper.
- We should skip into the printer properties.
- Click the serious option open in the top menu tab.
- Click the printer method key and select the “WINPRINT” decision.
- Check of the RAW option on the default information type.
- Push the okay key.
- Beneath the serious tab, uncheck the keep printed records.
Uninstall and Install the Printer Driver
Much the same as some other applications you can likewise uninstall the printer driver and afterward install it once more. For that, you can follow the steps underneath.
- From your Windows PC, go to the projects segment, and choose the control board from the option.
- At that point select Program and highlights option to choose brother printer driver and click the “Uninstall” option.
- Click on “Yes” to begin the process and adhere to other onscreen directions.
- You need to restart your computer and install the most recent rendition driver.
Since fixing an issue with your Brother Printer is never been an issue. Every one of the a user needs to play out a couple of steps to determine any issue in their Brother Printer. Nonetheless, you can find support from the help group to determine the glitch whenever from anyplace. You have to reveal to them the issue that the Brother printer continues printing clear pages, quick help will be given to you.
Troubleshooting Brother Printer
If you are having any problems with your Brother printer, the guides below may help you troubleshoot it:
- Brother Printer Default Password
- Brother Printer Firmware Update
- Brother Printer Troubleshooting
- Brother Printer Won’t Print
- How to Add Brother Printer to Mac
- How to Change Toner on Brother Printer
- How to Connect Brother Printer to Computer or Laptop
- How to Connect Brother Printer to Mac
- How to Connect Brother Printer to Wi-Fi
- How to Install Brother Printer Driver on Mac
- How to Install Brother Printer Driver on Windows
- How to Print from iPhone to Brother Printer
- How to Reset Your Brother Printer to Default Factory Settings?